Tuesday 11 January 2011

I'm ill :(

I'm ill! I really hate being ill. I like to think that my immune system is really good, but I've been let down. I've got a headache and a sore throat, and you know what that means - no more singing for a bit :(
I was lucky though, and I sent in my re-record of 7989 to be mixed yesterday when I was OK. I've got so much going on, and lots of people relying on my clips being handed in on time! It feels awful, not just to be ill, but to not be able to do what I love for a while.
I think I'm going to be sensible and rest up. No more singing until I'm absolutely sure that I'm completely well again :( I don't really like the sound of it, but I don't want to end up damaging my voice or making things worse. Hopefully my 'good' immune system will clear things up for me fast, but I have an exam first thing Thursday morning.
Why is that I always get ill around exam time? I was ill on my first set of exams for Science too :( And Science is real important for me.
I'm hoping I can get the day off tomorrow to rest and make sure I can be just that little bit extra better in time for the exam, and that it will speed up my recovery, so I can get back to singing real soon! I can't even listen to my music at a normal volume, its super quiet so my headache won't get worse.
I hope for SJSD and for my exams that I can get better real real soon!!!! :(
I hate being ill!!!!! grr :@

0 comments:

Post a Comment