Saturday 8 January 2011

Fanmail, Revision and Hello Panda.

I really feel like sending SNSD some fanmail, and I know that Jessica and Tiffany would definately be able to read it, but how do I post it, if I do not have their fanmail address. I've searched on the internet and I couldn't find it. It seems that SSF knows it, because how else would they be able to send them all such nice presents?
  I'm going to have to start studying really hard now. I've got exams coming up for Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Religious Studies in the next couple of weeks. The first exam is next Thursday for Biology. I think that once I have revised a bit for Biology, that I will be able to do well on the test. For Chemistry and Physics however, I've almost forgotten everything, because after we've learned one topic, me move straight on to the next! I think I will d good on the R.S test too. There's a lot of writing to do, and lots and lots of things to remember, but I seem to remember them in class, and I did well on my mock exam last term, so I think I will be able to get a good grade. I'm just really glad that some of my subjects are modular (we learn bits in chunks then take tests, instead of having one big test at the end of the year). However, subjects like Maths and English all have big tests at the end of the year. So I think I will record more of my parts for SJSD to make sure I make the deadlines and can focus on my studies.
    I'm really craving some Hello Panda biscuits, you know, the Japanese panda shaped biscuits with chocolate or strawberry inside? I bought LOADS when I was in London at China Town in the summer, and now I'm down to my last packet :( And I really don't want to eat it until I can get some more! I've found and online website that sells them, but the delivery for it is lots of money, so I'll have to wait until I get some more pocket money  to buy some! hahaha XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment