Thursday 13 January 2011

Still Ill, Oh! Poster, Soshified Styling and UK S♥NE's Meetup

So yeah, a lot in this post! I'm still off school, but I had to in this morning for a Biology exam. Everything was so blurry, I couldn't read the writing on the paper and my handwriting was so messy! I'm slowly going from a sore throat, to loosing my voice completely. It looks as if I won't be singing for longer than I first thought :(
I've still got until the 28th to record my clips for Be Happy though, and I've already recorded some other clips so I should be able to make the deadlines.
  What cheered me up though, was that just over a week ago, I ordered a load of stuff from ebay (an Oh! Poster, Hoot! 1st Pressing Mini Album, 15 packs of 2.5 Star Cards and a T-Shirt that says Beyond 9 on it.) Well, the Oh! Poster arrived today! Like a week early :D I've put it straight on my wall, and it's much huger than I expected! 1 thing delivered, 3 more to go ^^
 I also applied to be a stylist on SSF, I'm really into fashion, so I thought I'd give it a go. I got rejected as a Graphic Designer, and I'm too young to be a SSF DJ, so I thought I'd try my luck at this. It's something I'm good at, so I hope I get accepted. I hear manager unnie has applied for DJ, so good luck to her and I hope she gets the job, or at least a trial show - I would love to hear her on air!
And for the last thing, the date for the UK Soshified meetup has been announced! Its in about 13 weeks, and my mum is letting me go! I have to pay for train tickets and tube tickets and my accomodation at the hostel our group will be staying at and for my food but I think I should have enough money. London is real expensive, so it's probably going to come up to £100 or more :S But I don't actually mind. I'll have that in pocket money by that time, and it's going to be a little present for myself! It will be great to meet some fellow S♥NE's in person, because other than SSF, I haven't talked to any before :( But I'm really looking forward to it! I know we'll have a great time :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment