Tuesday 4 January 2011

Hoot English Cover

I was thinking of making an English cover of Hoot! Being English myself, I guess it would only make sense, but I've only done a small amount of the song. I based it around the translations to the orginial lyrics, and the theme of the song but changed it up a little bit, so should I carry on?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_CES83XLLY&feature=feedu

Lyrics:
I see you looking at me boy, Check It Out
The other girls you're seeing, they've got nothing on me
Stop thinking that I don't know
You're not so innocent boy, no not al all, all, all

Now how about you have some more respect for me?
Of course you won't, but I'll just have to get used to it
You know I really don't like it
I just wanna escape from it all, all, all

Why aren't you listening?
Maybe this will make you see..

Nw I've found it all out you deny it
And all of your cheating make it come to and end
Loving you's Trouble, Trouble Trouble
And I can't stay away, But I've got something to say
And that is Hoot! Hoot! Hoot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment