Sunday 2 January 2011

Does SSF Just Not Like Me?

I've been spending the morning trying to get into Soshified. I've tried 2 laptops and a computer, and the only thing that will get it up is my Blackberry, which is an absolute pain as everything loads really slowly. I'll try my Dad's house, see if it works there.
  Anyway I'm being taken to see Gullivers travels at the cinema today :D I used to love the story when I was little, and I was taken to Gullivers Kingdom (a them park especially for kids). I can even remember there was this one log flume ride, and me, my sister, my mum, my cousin, my aunt and uncle all got on. My cousin was behind me, and he told me that when it got to the big waterfall drop, to lean back and we wouldn't get soaked. As it happens, we did, and we didn't get wet at all. I still don't know how on earth it was meant to work but it did, and it was hilarious!
  After we watch the film, I might try and persuade my dad to take us to a restaurant haha.
Anyways, while SSF was down a couple of days ago, they had a translated interview from SNSD, and they said they really wanted to do a world tour! There's hope for me yet! I really do hope they come to England, theres lots of S♥NE's here, and it would be amazing to meet up with them and watch our girls in concert. I don't care how much it would cost, if they come here, I WILL see them!!!
  I want to read the interview again, because it was such a sweet one, but SSF is down, so I can't unfortunately. Come back pleeeassseee! I've gotta hand clips in for various collabs and update my FanFic, but I can't :( It feels like waiting for SSF to come back online after the update all over again!
  Haha, does it annoy you that I'm moaning? Sorry if it is :S It's just I can't moan to anyone else, no-one will listen! hehe ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment